Tuesday 19 April 2016

Salute 2016

Salute has come and gone and I'm still impressed by the size of that show.

190 odd vendors, lots of demo games and soo much temptation.

I picked up my new Napoleonic Austrians from Lancashire models and the new Osprey Horizon Wars 6mm goodness set of rules

A few photos of what caught my eye

John Treadway's Hammers Slammers


Overview of the Hammers Slammers game


Full Thrust goodness!


Oooh, BattleStar Galatica using Full Thrust rules.


Hawks very impressive Drop Ship.

No matter how many times I see it, I'm still impressed.


You can see the 10mm drop ships getting ready to launch



A 25mm Napoleonic game, not sure what they were playing, it just looked good




40K cosplay, very impressive


More Napoleonics



15mm Moderns goodness



Vietnam game in 20mm






2 comments:

Gavin said...

So much awesomeness! That drop ship!
Full Thrust - flashbacks to CGS days of old :)

Precinct Omega said...

Did I miss you at Salute? I was trying to sort you out with a free review copy of Horizon Wars.