This year, I'm bringing an Early Danish army, lots of foot and dodgy small goods jokes.
This is the theme
Any army between 1559-1618 (End of the Italian Wars to the beginning of the 30 Years War) with the following restrictions:
1) No Battle Troops with Musket, Musket* or Salvo capability.
2) Armies must include at least 4 BGs (GBGs counting as 2) of Foot Battle Troops. No more than half of these BGs may be Superior or Elite.
3) There must also be at least 6 bases of Foot Battle Troops per base of Medium or Heavy Artillery.
4) Commanded Shot do not count towards 2 or 3.
5) Armies must least 16 bases of mounted Battle Troops . No more than half of these BGs may be Superior or Elite.
And the Runners and Riders has been posted